My 12 Week Nutrition Program will teach you how to modify your eating and lifestyle habits to supercharge your health and give you the tools, motivation, and information to help you enjoy healthy eating for the rest of your life and be satisfied. Benefits include more energy, feeling healthy again, a healthy relationship with food, faster weight loss, protection from disease, stronger immune defenses, and slower aging. Enhance your play-span and your life-span!
Your 12 Week Program Includes:
- 12 Weekly Zoom Live Modules, 75 Minutes in Length each week
- 6 ‘Ask Me Anything’ Live on Your Private Facebook Group Page
- Weekly Emails including Weekly Tasks, Recipes, Workouts, Recommended Readings, and More
- Free Access to any BYN Workshops or Events being held within the 12 Week Program
- One 30-minutes, one-on-one call with Andrea within the 12 Week Program
- The BYN Food & Mood Journal, an effective tool to help track your journey to greater health
- Weekly Accountability Form for you to best track your success
- Giveaways on the Zoom Live Sessions
- Lifetime Access to this Program!
1. A Personal Support System
Group coaching gives you the opportunity to share your feelings with others and develop deeper connections, making your sessions more meaningful. Knowing you are not alone in your journey will help you develop the confidence and motivation to address your challenges and succeed.
2. Higher Likelihood of Achieving Goals
You’re much more likely to stick to your gym routine if you have a gym buddy, right? The same is true with group coaching. When individuals are part of a group, they procrastinate less, accomplish more, and reach their goals faster.
3. Benefit from Collective Wisdom
You’ll brainstorm solutions, open creativity channels, and uncover opportunities you may not have discovered working solo. Have you ever been in a study group where you’ve learned from a classmate who gets it? Other group members help you master new concepts like a pro!
4. Gain a New Perspective
When you work alone, you examine situations from one perspective – yours. But when you work in a group, you’re exposed to a variety of insights that empower you to see a situation from multiple angles and motivate you to develop new solutions. Ever get a precious nugget of advice from a really honest friend that you just couldn’t see on your own? It’s like that.
5. A Great Value
Get the same quality coaching, but at a fraction of the cost of individual coaching. Group coaching is a smart and affordable way to receive top-notch guidance.
6. A Team Invested in Your Success
When you work in a group, the whole team celebrates your success. Just like when a hockey player scores a goal, resulting in a win for the entire team. In this case, no ice skates are required!
7. Turn Work into Play
It’s more fun to go out to dinner with friends than by yourself, right? Working with a group is a social event that participants look forward to. You’ll join a close-knit group that is energizing, motivating, and most of all – fun!
The accountability of a group is really beneficial and can help with a long-term impact on your health and nutrition goals. Group Coaching calls are 75 minutes in length, occur every week, and run for twelve weeks. This option is also more affordable than one-on-one coaching. If this is something you are interested in, please drop me a line with your health concerns below.